Just like your car, your heating & cooling system needs a tune-up, lubrication and cleaning. By performing a precision tune-up on your furnace and air conditioner, you minimize the chance for costly breakdowns – saving energy and extending the life of your system.
Becoming a member of the Crown Comfort Club and having a routine maintenance plan will ensure that your heating & cooling system is running efficiently and will substantially reduce your rates for repair and maintenance on your heating and cooling equipment. All maintenance on your heating and cooling systems is performed by one of our professional and experienced NATE-certified technicians.
Take a look at our annual maintenance program and you’ll see that becoming a Crown Comfort Club member is right for you.
Spring and Fall Maintenance & Inspection:
- Check Filter
- Lubrication of all moving parts in your system
- Inspection and adjustment of all belts and drives
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Inspection of contractors and relays
- Voltage and amperage checks
- Safety control checks
- Inspection of thermostat
Spring Air Conditioning Maintenance & Inspection:
- Inspection and cleaning of condensate drain
- Condenser coil cleaning
- Operating pressure checks
- Refrigerant charge checks
- Checks for temperature drop on cooling coils
Fall Furnace Maintenance & Inspection:
- Cleaning and adjusting pilot/flame sensor
- Gas pressure checks and adjustments
- Combustion, draft and flue checks
- Checks for proper ignition
- Carbon monoxide checks
Routine maintenance through the Crown Comfort Club is the smart and affordable way to extend the life of your heating and cooling units, while also avoiding long term issues. Call now for more information regarding our services at 330-499-4988.